Ongoing FormationFormation for associates does not end once they make their first commitment. It is important to have an intentional process for ongoing formation, inviting those who have entered into this relationship to expand their understanding and experience of the charisms and spirituality of the congregation.
This process should be framed to help associates:
• deepen their spiritual lives,
• make a stronger connection to the community's mission and vision,
• discover ways to be of service to others,
• unite themselves to the prayer life of associates and vowed members,
• and gather in companionship and celebration.
This section of the manual will help those who direct the process with information about adult faith formation, ideas for individual journeys and group experiences and three appendices of resources.
Click on the image to view the table of contents. Price includes shipping.